What We Are and Aren't
Welsh Pony and Cob Connection's goal is to give Welsh pony and Cob enthusiasts with an Internet connection a place on the Internet to learn more about our marvelous breed on a global scale. WPCC is a place to promote the Welsh breed and its versatility in many equine disciplines.
Intents - The TEN Golden Rules:
1. We intend to publish this web publication on a quarterly basis.
2. This will be a web only publication.
3. Provide historical and current information about Welsh ponies and Cobs in open minded and unbiased manner.
4. Provide columns and articles of global interest to all lovers of the Welsh breed.
5. Heartily try to promote fellowship within the global community of Welsh pony and Cob enthusiasts.
5. Provide some light hearted humor on some subject matters that we all might dare or not dare to have humor on. It doesn't have to be SERIOUS all the time.
6. WHAT you will see will depend greatly on WHAT you (Lover of Welsh) want to put into this.
7. Highly respect copyright issues.
8. We will be EDITORS and without any questioning will refuse to publish anything that we think might cause Intent number 10 to happen.
9. Not take ourselves (EDITORS) too seriously or drive ourselves insane with keeping deadlines and nagging people about submission.
10. NOT to hire a lawyer. (LOOK carefully, at What we are not:)
What we are not:
1. WE are NOT typists. All submissions to this web publication MUST be in digital format via email ONLY.
2. WE are NOT printers. Printed copies WILL NOT be available.
3. WE are NOT lawyers. But a properly worded disclaimer will be provided.
4. WE are NOT a place JUST to promote an individual farm/stud or particular Welsh pony, Cob or partbred Welsh.
5. WE are NOT trying to replace any printed publications or any other currently available websites.
1. Provide a free site to post At Stud ads. All ads must include breeding, a price (NOT a private treaty statement), website and or contact phone number. Ads can only be submitted via email and will not include any pictures. All ads must be submitted by posted deadlines and will be retained on an annual basis. This is a minor 'goal' of this web publication
2. Provide a free site to post For Sale ads for registered Welsh and/or partbred Welsh only. Ads will be 50 words or less. All ads must include breeding, a price, website and or contact phone number. Ads can only be submitted via email and will not include any pictures. All ads must be submitted by posted deadlines. This is a very minor 'goal' of this web publication.